At OAS, we are people centered. It’s one of our core company values. To that end, we are committed to creating a safe workplace for all the people on our team. That includes the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, and suppliers.
To ensure a safe workplace, we are committed to staying 100 percent compliant with the latest Safer Federal Workforce Taskforce Guidance.
In keeping with our efforts to protect the health of our customers, suppliers, and employees, only fully vaccinated* persons will be allowed access to our facilities. Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis for medical or religious reasons.
As we implement our return-to-the-workplace plan, we have an expectation that all OAS visitors at our facilities are fully vaccinated or have received pre-approval by OAS for medical or religious accommodation.
Visit the Safer Federal Workforce Website to learn more.
To enter OAS facilities, all visitors are required to be fully vaccinated* or have an accommodation approved by OAS prior to the visit.
Please be ready to attest to your vaccination upon entering an OAS facility.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases, Objective Area Solution is taking precautionary steps to protect our employees and visitors. We are following applicable guidance (including CDC guidance, OSHA regulations, and federal workforce and safety protocols for federal contractors) and will continue to monitor the evolution of the guidance as circumstances warrant.
COVID-19 Visitor Checklist (Effective 10/19/2021)
Please answer “yes” or “no” to the following questions. As it is possible for health status to change rapidly, please answer the questions based on your CURRENT status, even if you have answered this questionnaire before.
1. If you are unvaccinated, within the last 10 days, have you entered the United States from international travel or returned from a cruise ship? [No need to answer if you have been fully vaccinated.]
2. Have you been informed by public health care officials or healthcare providers that you are CURRENTLY positive or presumed positive for COVID-19?
3. Within the last 14 days, have you had close contact with someone currently positive/presumed positive with COVID-19 or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms?
4. Are you currently waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test?
5. Within the last 14 days have you traveled to a high-risk country as defined by the CDC?
6. Within the past 14 days, have you experienced any of the following symptoms:
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions and/or are experiencing any of the above symptoms and you do not have a known cause of why they are occurring, access to the OAS facility will not be granted. If you plan to be onsite at OAS for consecutive days, please immediately advise your OAS host if any of your responses to these questions change.
*You are considered to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 ≥2 weeks after you have received the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), or ≥2 weeks after you have received a single-dose vaccine (Johnson and Johnson).